sábado, febrero 23, 2008

"I will, of course, be dead at some future point, as will everybody else. For me, this maybe further off than you think."

"I know it's a very human thing to say 'Is there anything I can do?' but in this case I would only entertain offers from very high-end experts in brain chemistry."

Terry Pratchett, en las declaraciones anunciando su forma prematura de Alzheimer


SO I'M A LITTLE EARLY AM I? I FORGOT TO LOOK AT THE LIST.

Más bromas encontradas por ahí:
...he'll die, come back as a Zombie, and continue writing Discworld for the next 400 years.
"Just because you're a zombie doesn't mean you're a bad person"
"... that there's a million-to-one chance they'll find a cure in time!"
And we all know that million-to-one chances happen nine times out of ten.

There may be a cure somewhere in The Luggage. Anyone brave enough to have a look?
Mr Pratchett, I just hope that all the gods (even the small ones) are looking out for you and keeping you and your family safe and healthy for as long as possible.

No hay comentarios: